Are you planning to pass the Cambridge exam B2 First (previous name FCE)?
Do you prefer self-studies?
How is this course useful for you?
- B2 First – Tutor Course is an e-mail course that will teach you the techniques and tips how to pass the exam. It won´t teach you English.
- You can study at any time and place you wish.
- It is a self-paced course.
How does it work?
- You will receive ten e-mail lessons on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Each lesson contains theoretic part and practical part which means tips and techniques to pass the exam plus exercises – samples of the test.
- Course is in English.
Few facts abou B2 First
- It is internationally accepted exam that tests all areas of language ability.
- It consists of Reading and Use of English, Listening, Writing and Speaking. It takes app. 3 hours and half to pass it.
- Speaking is usually taken on another day than the rest of the parts.
- You will receive a separate score for each part of the exam. All candidates receive the Statement of Results which is released online within 4 to 6 weeks after the date of the exam (during holidays it can be postponed) and if you are successful, you will receive a certificate. Certificates are sent to the exam centres 3 weeks after the results.
- The exam is targeted at level B2, though it also provides reliable assessment at the level above B2 (level C1) and the level below (level B1).
- To get the Certificate your scores have to be over 140.
Exam dates and fees for 2019
Fee: 191 EUR regular registration; plus app. 35 EUR for late registration. Deadline for regular egistration is usually 5 weeks before the exam.
- 9 March (Saturday)
- 15 March (Friday)
- 13 April (Saturday)
- 18 May (Saturday)
- 8 June (Saturday)
- 11 June (Tuesday)
- 22 June (Saturday)
- 25 July (Thursday)
- 22 August (Thursday)
- 12 October (Saturday)
- 9 November (Saturday)
- 3 December (Tuesday)
- 14 December (Saturday)