Workshop for English teachers - Genki English
- A prospective participant fills in and submits the registration form available on this website, or via e-shop.
- Organizer confirms the delivery and acceptance of the participant`s registration form (confirmation e-mail).
- Registration is complete after the payment of the workshop fee. Otherwise a participant is not registered and sent the invitation to the workshop.
- Items included in the fee are stated in the workshop description.
- Cancellation of a complete registration is not possible.
- Participant is due to pay the workshop fee within seven days after his/her registration form according to the data s/he is sent in the confirmation e-mail. In case of later payment, he is due to pay the workshop fee valid on the day of payment (guarantee of the same fee is only within seven days after registration).
- After receiving the payment, organizer sends the invoice which can be made out for an individual person as well as for a school/organization.
- In case a participant does not attend the workshop, the workshop fee is not refund. It can be transfered to another workshop, or to another person (e. g. a colleague).
- Payment deadline: in seven days after the submission of the registration form or e-shop order (same fee guaranted)
- General deadline: a month before the workshop
All registered participants will be sent an electronic invitation with workshop details.
- Organizer has the right for any necessary changes resulting from the preparation and organization of the workshop.
- Organizer will not be held responsible for anything out of his control. This includes anything caused by participants, third bodies, or so called higher power.
- Participant is fully responsible for his/her travel and accommodation arrangements and his/her time management, personal things and luggage.
Tips for accommodation - see the workshop site.