Did you know...?
- The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven?
- It is impossible to lick your elbow? (Try this!)
- A snail can sleep for 3 years?
- The names of the continents (in English) all end with the same letter with which they start?
- 55% of people yawn within 5 minutes of seeing someone else yawn. Reading about yawning makes most people yawn?
- All the planets in our solar system rotate anticlockwise, except Venus? It is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- A hippopotamus can run faster than a man?
- You can write almost 50,000 words in English with the average lead pencil?
Neboli nájdené žiadne záznamy.
READ IN ENGLISH
DID U KNOW...? In the English language, there is a new word created every 98 minutes or...
Do you know anybody who does not like story telling? I don´t. Especially children. When you...
First decorated Christmas tree appeared in Germany in the 16th century. Evergreen trees...
The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven? It is impossible to lick your...
Palindromes are words or phrases that read the same in both directions, e. g. EYE, or...
Záznamy: 1 - 5 zo 5